HVAC & Furnace Maintenance Professionals Servicing Hagerstown, MD & Surrounding Areas
call to schedule an appointment today
Maintenance services pay you back with increased reliability and lower energy bills. Schedule a preseason tuneup or sign up for our preventive maintenance contract to get more value for your money. Cumberland Valley Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to serve Frederick, MD, Hagerstown, MD, Martinsburg, WV, Chambersburg, PA, and the surrounding areas. We’ll help you save energy, money and the environment.
Preventive HVAC Maintenance Benefits
Preseason tuneups provide proven benefits throughout your air conditioner’s lifespan. There’s a reason equipment manufacturers, government agencies and local HVAC contractors recommend preventive maintenance; it works. In addition to preventing half of all service calls, our maintenance services can help you achieve the following goals:
- Avoid repairs.
- Save money on utilities.
- Prevent service interruptions.
- Help your equipment last longer.
- Protect your warranty coverage.
- Lower your ownership costs.
What’s Included in Our Preventive Maintenance Contract?
We offer preventive maintenance contracts that cover a wide variety of HVAC systems, including furnaces, boilers, air conditioners and heat pumps. The contract includes:
- One cleaning and inspection in the fall or spring.
- 35-percent discount on parts and materials.
- 24-hour emergency service with response.
- No labor charge on service and repair calls during normal business hours.
- Discount on labor charge on and service and repair calls during afterhours.*
*Hourly rate for this time is $89 instead of $165 per hour.
We also offer maintenance on humidifiers and electronic air cleaners if you have a service contract in place on a heating or cooling system. Maintenance includes:
- Humidifier: Replacement of the water panel and one cleaning before heating season.
- Electronic air cleaner: Pulling out the elements and cleaning them and the unit. One cleaning in the spring and another in the fall.
What’s Included in Our Annual Cleaning Contract?
We believe that every family deserves safe, reliable heating and cooling. Additionally, the services that you need shouldn’t cost an arm and a leg. As part of our commitment to controlling your energy and ownership expenses, we provide affordable tuneups and annual cleaning contracts that deliver ongoing savings. Our services include:
- One cleaning and inspection in the spring on air conditioners only.
- One cleaning and inspection in the fall on heating units only.
- Nothing else is covered under the annual cleaning contract.
Schedule Maintenance Services Today
Investing in a preseason tuneup is the easiest way to lower your energy bills and enjoy increased reliability. Call Cumberland Valley Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more about our service contracts or to schedule HVAC maintenance at your home.
WE HAVE MORE THAN 30 YEAR’S OF EXPERIENCE